We have been exclusively engaged by a market leader in the networks and security space.
Looking to hire experienced Cisco network engineers on an interim and permanent basis to implement and maintain Cisco networks for a key client. As a Cisco network engineer, you will be responsible for installing Cisco networks, troubleshooting issues, maintaining security, and training end-users on Cisco networking products and will work alongside the Design team
To ensure success, you should have extensive experience with network installations, good communication skills, and experience with end-user training. Ultimately, a top-rate Cisco network engineer should be able to and deploy and maintain scalable and secure networks that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
- Analysing existing hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Experience or exposure to network Design
- Creating and implementing scalable Cisco networks according to client specifications.
- Testing and troubleshooting installed Cisco systems.
- Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
- Performing speed and security tests on installed networks.
- Upgrading/replacing hardware and software systems when required.
Cisco Network Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
- CCNP or equivalent experience