A specialty insurer with a strong London Market presence is seeking an ambitious part qualified actuary to joint their team covering pricing, reserving and capital. This firm writes business worldwide, and the role offers exposure to multiple different classes of business whilst including the chance to work closely with the underwriting team, develop and build pricing/rating models and also interaction with their reinsurance programme and capital teams.
- minimum of 1.5 years General Insurance experience, ideally in the Lloyd's market (in an actuarial role)
- previous pricing experience is advantageous
- strong technical skills in Excel and ideally VBA
- making progress towards the IFoA qualification
- excellent communication skills
***Please note - this role does offer visa sponsorship, however candidates must already be residing and working in the UK to apply***