My client are looking for candidates from an actuarial background/qualification who are self-motivated individuals with experience of developing automated solutions for analytical teams from end-to-end.
The role sits as part of my clients wider Actuarial practice but will focus on the development of analytical solutions within the Big Data environment.
They are looking for a qualified actuary ideally who has experience using a variety of cloud-based tools and R/Python.
Additional criteria as follows:
- A technical background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar
- Demonstrable work experience in a data discipline
- Proficiency in R or Python (with a willingness to work across both)
- Qualified Actuary
- Demonstrable experience of developing tangible solutions, including user interfaces, that have been embedded into businesses
- Experience developing visualisations in Tableau or Power BI
For more details on this unique opportunity please contact Richard on 0203 8619191.