Agile Delivery Leeds - Leeds
Exciting opportunity for an Agile Delivery Lead to join a fast paced growing business. This company has recently embraced Ci/CD and DevOps; building and launching a cloud native media management solution as a key strategic pillar servicing all of VoD and Linear Playout. The successful candidate will have prior experience working in an agile software delivery environment and will contribute to migrating systems in various phases toward a mature and holistic Ci/CD cycle:
- Working closely with clients, business and technology resources to understand change requirements
- Working with Product Owners to oversee the successful delivery of product changes
- Leading product change delivery issues and trouble shooting
- Working the Implementation Manager in respect of release of the product changes
- Acquiring a detailed understand of the client business and technology context
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the deployment stage.
- Actively participating in the technical community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Highly Proficient Agile Delivery Manager. Have extensive experience delivering software using Agile development methodology
- Strong Jira skills and solid Confluence skills
- Burndown and backlog grooming
- Significant track record building high performing and motivated teams
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Candidates will need to resilient, pragmatic and able to focus and facilitate technology teams on the delivery of valuable product
- Have a wide breadth of understanding of technology platforms and systems and be able to make a strong contribution to discussions regarding technical problems and issues.
- Communication skill. Able to communicate to and between technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as enable discussions within a multidisciplinary team. Able to manage different perspectives and priorities through to a satisfactory conclusion