Agile Project Lead - Leeds
Exciting opportunity for an Agile Project Lead to join a fast paced growing business. The business can consider experienced candidates as well someone who's developing their career in this role. The role will be responsible for the leadership of Technology and Service Product change through Agile methods.
- Agile project management
- Coordinate backlog prioritisation, and translate this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - drive the prioritising, coordinate work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the deployment stage.
- Strong experience working within an agile software delivery environment
- AWS/Azure and native Cloud apps
- Highly organised
- Strong Jira and solid Confluence skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills