She/He will have to coordinate the first level AML control activities of the group. She/He will be responsible for operational implementation of the provisions of the policies relating to the first level AML controls defined by the Compliance Function of the Investment BU, defining homogeneous processes at European level in compliance with the specificities of local regulations (Italy, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Spain, Czech).
In addition to continuously monitoring the first level AML control processes, in the first phase he will have to define and implement the target operating model, selecting IT tools for the digitization and automation of AML activities and selecting any external AML expert providers that can support the local teams.
- Govern all the first level anti-money laundering corporate processes;
- Managing communications with the other functions;
- Evaluate the evidence deriving from the Risk Assessment activity;
- Evaluating and preparing the first level control system with reference to the procedures for anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism and for verifying the correct fulfilment of the obligations deriving from the legislation by the local authorities of the various branches of the group;
- Monitor the counterparty due diligence process for the purpose of complying with regulatory obligations and consequent authorisation and corrective actions;
- Analyse potential suspicious transactions;
- To take care of the internal information deriving from the investigations requested by the UIF or by the Authorities regarding the Reports of Suspicious Transactions;
- Arrange the control of the records and the correctness of the keeping of the Single Computer Archive and of the sending of Aggregate Anti-Money Laundering Reports;
- Set up the periodic reporting required by the AML Function of the Investments BU.
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Law
- Welcome work experience in financial / banking intermediaries or consulting firms in control functions in the AML area. A plus will also be previous experience in the management of inspection activities with the Supervisory Authorities.
- English fluent, oral and writing.
- At least 7 years experience
Contract: Permanent, full time