Oliver James are representing an international Insurance business as they look to appoint a Business Intelligence / DWH Developer. This is a brand-new opportunity to join an organisation who are investing heavily within Data Analytics and seek to speak to experienced business intelligence professionals who are looking for the opportunity to take a leading role in the business intelligence department.
Working alongside the Head of Data Development your role will include the below responsibilities:
- To design, implement and analyse reporting solutions
- Creation and development of data models
- Development & maintenance of ETL pipelines
- You will be a technical expert for BI projects
- Professional experience using MSBI technologies (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS & Power BI)
- Data modelling experience
- Fluent in German
- 3+ Years of Business Intelligence / DWH development
- Degree in computer science / Mathematics
This role will suit professionals with over three years of DWH development experience looking to join one of the world's most innovative Insurance companies. My client is undergoing an exciting transformation project so you will be involved from the ground up.
Ideally you will have Insurance industry experience
Sound interesting? Click the link and apply to hear more or reach out to Gareth Davies to discuss further.
Interviews are taking place virtually over the next 2 weeks.