C# .NET CORE Software Developer - Warrington & Home Working
Established software house going through a large transformation around their applications are looking to grow the current team. Working in an Agile way, the business has a number of teams/pods working on a range of new projects and software solutions. They also host their applications in the Cloud / Azure Solution.
The salary comes with a 20% bonus which is based on individual performance, 10% pension, healthcare etc.
The business offers a flexible working environment with flexible start/end times and 2-3 days from home a week (after Covid). The business is located just off the M6/M60 and offer free on-site parking and excellent benefits.
If you would like to join a business embarking on a 4 year transformation programme across all their applications and platforms please apply.
Full-stack development experience with Microsoft technologies, covering:
- .NET Core
- Web API (REST based APIs)
- Object Relational Mapping; e.g. Entity Framework, NHibernate
- Modern UI frameworks; e.g. Angular, React
- Databases - Microsoft SQL Server - Schema design and SQL
Demonstrable understanding of how to develop quality software through:
- Testing frameworks and practices; e.g. MSTest, NUnit, Selenium, performance testing
- Use of appropriate principles and patterns along with writing clean and secure code
- Integrating with monitoring and alerting frameworks