Oliver James is working with a leading personal lines insurer that is looking to make a mid/senior level technical hire. As a Liability Claims Examiner, you will be a key part of the home-owners / residential property team and be responsible for challenging liability claims. You will be a more senior member of the team and get involved with litigation matters, whilst also providing guidance to more junior team members.
Primary Role Duty: To manage a caseload of property damage / general liability claims within the home-owners team, including mid/high value claims involving litigation. To ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements; and negotiate settlements.
Skills/ Qualifications Required;
- 3+ years of claims adjusting experience within Property / Liability (home-owners)
- Excellent knowledge of bodily injury, in regards to property related matters
- Experience managing client / customer relationships
- Exposure to litigation (highly beneficial)
- Strong education background, university degree and/or insurance qualifications
This role can be fully remote (as long as based in the state of AZ) and offers an excellent base salary ($75K+), bonus and benefits package, along with a clear progression plan for the future.