I am currently working with a Wealth Management organisation going through an aggressive and exciting period of growth.
As a part of this growth they require their first internal risk & compliance hire (this will be a compliance advisory specialist). Somebody who will be responsible for providing regulatory compliance expertise and building out the company risk & compliance framework, adhering to regulatory standards.
- Design & delivery of compliance & risk frameworks
- Reporting to group board on compliance & risk
- Ensuring regulatory and legal compliance
- Compliance monitoring. Handling necessary enquiries and reporting/advising senior management.
- Managing organisational operational risk.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory compliance laws, rules and procedures
- Knowledge of operational risks within financial services
- 4+ years Compliance Monitoring experience in a financial services organisation
Full job specification available for applicants meeting the above criteria.
Please note: due to volume of applications, individual responses cannot be guaranteed.