Job Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Contract: 12 Months + option for extension
Location: Munich, DE
- Adapt development processes to integrate security in all our processes.
- Implement and foster threat and risk analysis processes for all our development project
- Manage cybersecurity business proximity key functions for the implementation of a risk-based approach to protecting information assets.
- Drive capability and innovation for existing and new cybersecurity business proximity topics for the respective area of responsibility.
- Monitor, manage and report cybersecurity business proximity performance targets for area of responsibility, aligned with regional and overall cybersecurity strategy performance metrics. You participate and direct the cybersecurity incident handling process in accordance with assigned role during the declaration of a cybersecurity incident.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study.
- A minimum experience of 5 years in cybersecurity
- You have experience in stakeholder engagement, asset identification and protection as well as in cybersecurity awareness, incident handling, threat and risk analyses.
- Implementation experience of cryptography is a plus.
- Fluency in English and German.
To be considered immediately and confidentially for this position please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.