We have an exciting opportunity for a Data & development focused professional to join a highly technical and multi-disciplined team that is responsible for the development of bespoke applications, system integration's, reporting & data migrations for a global business.
You'd be working across their global SQL estate as well as taking a lead in their journey towards Azure - taking an active lead to utilise SaaS and iPaaS offerings whilst striving to build cutting edge Data Platform solutions within Azure.
- Responsible for the full Development lifecycle including design's and modelling
- Database migrations from on-prem to the cloud
- Database migrations & integration's including the use of APIs
- Back end software development & programming
- Implementing and supporting iPaaS and SaaS.
- Monitoring of data applications and data integration's with proactive and automated maintenance.
- Availability, recoverability and performance of data applications within our estate.
- Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business.
- Stakeholder management and project delivery.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with SQL Server including exposure to Azure SQL servers & databases
- Advanced T-SQL skills
- Strong experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS
- Exposure with Azure technologies
- Experience and understanding around API, SOAP, REST
- Some experience working on data integration's or migrations from one service to another
- Any experience with the following is desired yet not essential; PowerShell, C#, .NET, Core, ASP.Net, CSS, HTML
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a real difference to a company, you will be an integral part of their transformation programme for this reputable and growing business.
Currently fully remote, in the future this role will continue to be flexible and adopt a hybrid home / office working pattern.
Please click apply now or email email@example.com for more details!