Overview of Job tasks:
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities. Leads senior leadership in the development of short and long-term strategic business goals and vision, encourages high-level strategic thinking, and support development of business-unit and functional strategies.
- Accountable for the development, execution, and maintenance to the policies, standards and procedures as it relates to the company's strategy framework.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Matures and facilitates the strategy management process in alignment with CoSA Strategy to drive a robust capability in strategy formulation, strategy management, performance management processes and deliverables in coordination with 1st and 2nd line.
- Conducts business strategy reviews to assesses progress of strategy achievement.
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned functional areas through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities.
- Ensures first line of defence compliance activities are delivered in a timely manner overseeing the BR&C team
- Manages the European IT function to deliver operational support and ensures the IT environment is maintained to fulfil business requirements
- Around 15 years or more relevant working experience
- At least 4 year's experience in direct end responsibility in a managerial role.
- Experience in communication to and influencing of senior executives.
- Mainly experience within financial services industry.
- Higher level education, for example MBA or similar.
The job involves travelling to European offices and occasionally globally.
If you match the above requirements and the description sparks your interest, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.