.NET Developer x2 (C#, MVC, .NET Core) - West Yorkshire / Home Working
Successful software house and digital product based business going through further growth this year due to continued success and new clients on-boarded this year, are looking for 2 new Developers in the team.
The team develop and implement a range of web delivered solutions to a range of clue chip clients to allow them to manage how they communicate with their customers. They build innovative products and solutions in this industry and are seen as one of the market leaders in their field.
The business offers a flexible working model after Covid with a mix of a couple of days at home and office based work with flexible hours. The offices are based 5 minutes off the M1 and offer free parking.
Your experience and technology stack will ideally include the following:
- System analysis and design.
- CSS, Bootstrap
- IIS, SQL Server, T-SQL
- Source Control (GIT / TFS / Visual Studio Team Services)
- Agile, Scrum
- Test Driven Development
- jQuery, Angular
We are also looking for people with personal skills like:
- Excellent communication skills to fully understand, question and report on work requests.
- Flexible and reliable in approach to work.
- Resilient, with the ability to work under pressure and remain focused on business goals.
- Ability and willingness to work both as part of a team and as an individual as required.