Oliver James is working with a leading insurance organization that is looking to make a senior technical hires. We are looking for a Senior / Executive General Adjuster to cover their New York/ North East region. As a technical lead at this level you will be expected to manage key business relationships, manage high value and complex claims and also contribute towards growth of the business. The role will be fully remote and you will cover the New York region but we can consider candidates from NY, PA, NJ, MA or CT.
- Resolves complex commercial property losses generally in excess of $500,000 by investigating damages, negotiating adjustment of losses and ensuring a satisfactory conclusion
- Technical referral point for clients and other Adjusters
- Train and mentor other Adjusters
- Manage and develop key business relationships
- Attend key industry events and meetings
- Significant experience working as a Executive General Adjuster
- Significant experience managing large and complex property claims - above $500K in value
- Excellent knowledge of complex commercial and residential property claims
- Liability, Marine and/or Energy claims experience beneficial
- Excellent client management and business development capability
- Ability to bring transferable accounts / book of business
- Bachelors Degree and high level of insurance qualifications
- Must be licensed as required by state and local jurisdictions. NY, PA, NJ, PA, MA
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record for company vehicle
This role offers an excellent base salary up to $250,000, plus bonus earning potential up to 50%.