External Reporting Specialist Banking
We are looking for a experienced data driven external reporting specialist with a track record within banking or accountancy with banking clientele.
Making an impact
- As a External Reporting specialist you are responsible to deliver reliable financial information for the external and internal reporting in a centralized reporting function. You will report for one or more foreign offices (e.g. The US, the UK, Singapore, China and Australia);
- You gather and validate data from various resources, research and resolving inconsistencies and errors is one of your main responsibilities;
- Experience with process improvements and gaining efficiency in the reporting processes is beneficial;
- Experience with senior stakeholder management (foreign CFO's, department heads, regulators etc.) is required
- You will be able to resolve complex issues by bringing data, people, internal policies and regulations together.
- As one of the senior team members you coach junior and medior team members, are responsible for the most complex issues and coordinate the overall reporting process