Oliver James Associates are currently representing a global Re-insurer in Zurich on their search for a Group financial accountant.
The successful candidate will be working in the group finance function. You will be an expert in your field and have strong analytical and IT skills.
This role is offering a fantastic package and career progression.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Take part in the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Review of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements ensuring compliance with the latest accounting and reporting standards
- The preparation of statutory accounts under the Swiss Code of Obligations
- Tax reporting
- Co-ordination of both internal & external audits
- Lead & manage group finance projects
- Fluent in both German & English is Essential
- Masters / Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, or a mathematical subject
- 4 + Years' experience Accounting (Reinsurance sector essential)
- Strong Analytical and IT Skills
- IFRS 17 Knowledge
- Previous experience working in Insurance is Essential
For further details, contact Gareth Davies (Gareth.Davies@ojassociates.ch) with a copy of your CV or apply for the role.
Oliver James Associates specialize in finance recruitment globally. Contact Gareth Davies (Gareth.Davies@ojassociates.ch) for a discussion about your next career move.