Title: Financial Controller
Salary: £65,000 to £80,000 + Benefits
A high growth financial services client currently going through an exciting period of strategic change is looking for a technically astute Financial Controller to join the expanding finance team. You will be responsible for leading the financial reporting and controls team ensuring all new accounting and regulatory changes are embedded into the business.
- Oversee all statutory reporting, ensuring accurate and timely submissions
- Ensure the completion of corporate tax returns
- Take ownership of all financial procedures and controls maintaining regulatory requirements and best practice
- Assist in the monthly reporting and annual budgeting process
- Be part of the senior management team, ensuring financial processes are in place to meet the strategic requirements
- Oversee the regulatory reporting submissions
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee a team of financial reporting professionals
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a successful business embarking on a truly exciting growth journey and really make the role their own.
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA qualified with min. 5 years PQE experience
- Strong knowledge of IFRS9
- Experience within financial services
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.