You will have a great ability to analyse numbers and financial models to tell a story of what is happening across the organisation. You will carry out monthly management reporting and quarterly reforecasting activities, reviewing how each element of the business is performing and making recommendations to gain the best financial outcome.
- Translate and implement plans to ensure that activity is optimised, in a controlled environment. Sourcing, analysing and consolidating financial information to the relevant senior management and governance bodies.
- Develop and manage key relationships with both internal and external customers. Ensure clear communication with relevant senior management, SLT members and Chief Officers in order to determine customers' requirements and priorities.
- Own key deliverables, applying specialist expertise to deliver to and surpass customer expectations. Activities include but not limited to:
- Production of income reporting to senior management
- Ownership of the month-end reporting process
- Lead the annual plan and quarterly forecast process for savings
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the income forecasting and reporting system. Producing high quality, accurate outputs, with an articulation of changes from prior forecasts
- Support the production of the relevant sections of the Annual Report and Accounts and Interim Accounts: Financial Performance, Progress against Strategy
- Manage the development and maintenance of effective and efficient processes and systems; driving innovation through the identification and implementation of opportunities to streamline and automate processes.