Oliver James is currently recruiting for an In-House Legal Counsel to join an established ManCo in Dublin City Centre.
This is a newly created position joining a small team that has arisen due to unprecedented growth during the 2020 financial year which has seen their AUM double.
The role will have the successful candidate working on the following tasks;
- Coordination of review and amendments to fund agreements including investment management agreements, distribution agreements and other fund related agreements
- Partnering with Senior Executives to ensure all legal matters are addressed promptly and appropriately.
- Working with Product team and External Counsel in the local market, assisting with product related queries in our target market
- To support various company projects, with the assistance of External Counsel on an ad hoc basis
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-6 years working in an Asset Management/Investment fund function in either private practice and/or an Inhouse function. The successful candidate will also possess the following attributes;
- an understanding of investment fund structures.
- Proven ability to prioritize efficiently and deliver in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player.
If you you like to be considered for this position, please click the link below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more information on this position prior to applying or interest in the market in general, please reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35315719706