You will be responsible for rolling out Actuarial technical solutions to global clients across the globe, notably in Health, Protections and Pensions products. The client, a global leading insurance company will be looking to you to manage projects and teams globally.
You will be in charge of teams and projects across the globe. For which you will have the responsibility of rolling out technical solutions according to the needs and requirements of the entity client.
You will report into the technical director of the company.
- Lead projects delivery:
- You will be responsible for the completion of the projects within the agreed targets of quality, time line, and budget.
- You will be the main contact for the client and in charge of the project reporting and monitoring to the stakeholders in the Entity
- You will coordinate the project managers in defining: the implementation approach, the organisation and the budgets required to conduct their projects
- You will be in charge of identifying and developing new opportunities on your scope in accordance with market and client needs.
- You will be in charge of accompanying the client in the definition of the need, the identification of the solutions in accordance with his priorities and development strategy.
- You will be in charge of organising and planning the activity in your scope.
- In this role, you will be in contact with head of underwriting, offer, IT & digital and should coordinate with them for a joint successful delivery of the solutions.
- Technical Referent:
You will be in charge of the roll-out of technical advisory missions such as
- Pricing studies to build tariffs based on internal experience in health, protection, accidents
- Underwriting studies to improve methodologies eg. Tailored underwriting approach for medium and large accounts
- Data/analytics missions supporting commercial strategies : cross-sell/up sell studies for Clients
- Product definition and support in product approval for health, protection and accident products type
- Supporting Clients for RFP underwriting and to implement underwriting methodologies incl. training and on-boarding of local teams
- Promote technical excellence and best practices in pricing, underwriting and product definition in Employee Benefits.
As part of your role, you will also support strategic assessments, to identify improvements and action plans on the technical value chain: offers, underwriting, pricing processes, tools.
- Underwriting Solutions Product Owner
- In your role, you will lead the innovation for Underwriting Solutions : for standard and tailor made underwriting.
- This includes the continuous improvements of existing solutions and also the development of new solutions, features or modules to cover client needs
- On Digital innovation, You will transversely manage business and IT & Digital teams to develop and roll-out these innovations in production within the defined objectives and budgets.
- You will be in charge of bringing these solutions to the clients/prospects and of their conversion to future projects/mission.
- Professional qualities
- Technical skills
- At least 5 years of experience in insurance. An experience in consulting is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical department for health or protection pricing or underwriting.
- Previous experience in managing projects
- Academic background: actuarial/statistics with technical modelling background
- Strong project Management skills
- A high interest on digital innovation in Technical/Actuarial and Processes
- A strong appetite in working in an entrepreneurial and agile environment