This leading, international financial services business is looking to hire a Head of Internal Audit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding business with a very strong governance culture, where you will gain regional exposure and manage a small team.
You will be required to provide independent assurance on the effectiveness of the Company's internal controls and risk management and promote a strong governance culture across the business by developing and implementing strong processes and controls. This involves managing and completing all Audit activities; development of a risk-based audit plan; acting as the main point of contact for senior management and organising Audit Committee meetings.
- At least 10 years of experience in Audit, either internal or external
- Recent people management experience
- Experience in financial services
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships with and influence senior management
- Strong risk mindset and the ability to identify risk