Oliver James Associates is supporting a Global Financial Services firm who have a huge track record in delivering digital change across multiple areas of the business. They have just successfully launched their Workday system and as such, are currently looking for a talented HRIS system who will own the configuration and on going improvements across the company.
- HCM projects;
- Good knowledge of Human Resources operations
- Exhibit strong end-to-end troubleshooting skills for system, or application
- Workday HR project and support experience from technical and perspective (nice to have)
- PeopleSoft HRIS experience (nice to have)
- Significant hands-on experience in large-scale technical HR system/ solution implementation
- Project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a facilitator in the communication with other teams as well as an individual contributor.
- Regional exposure would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
This is an excellent time to join a company who are still continuing to grow and invest in their employees. If you are interested, please apply now to be considered.