We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure professional to join a reputable and leading business within the Financial Services sector.
Going through exciting change and growth, now is a really exciting time to join the business! This person will join a highly technical team, acting as a senior point of escalation with a large focus on project work.
- Act as a senior point of escalation for 3rd line issues
- Provide support for a broad range of technologies / environments: VMWare, VSphere, SCCM (Packaging & deploying), Windows Server, Enterprise Backup Software, AD & Group Policy, Financial Trading Systems, PBX, etc
- You will take lead and support project work for infrastructure and business services
- Support and actively take part in patching for on-going upgrades
- Act as a SME for SCCM issues and continuous improvements
Skills & Experience:
- A strong all-rounded Infrastructure / Systems background
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting
- Strong experience with SCCM - deployments, packaging, configurations etc
- Good backgrounds with Windows technologies
- Good knowledge and background with virtualisation- VMWare, HyperV
- Any knowledge of Azure is desired
- Exposure to the Financial Services sector is desired
This is a great opportunity to work across multiple business sectors with the ability to support an extensive range of IT and Banking applications. With a large training budget, as well as utilising your current skill set, you will also be able to continuously develop - no silo's in this team!
Paying up to £60k DOE this position also comes with a generous package including a bonus, impressive pension, private medical (For you and the family!) and much more. Based in London this role is currently fully remote and in the future will continue to be flexible around your preference.
Please click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!