Programme Manager- Infrastructure
Our client, a leading London Market Insurer, is actively looking for an experienced Programme Manager who has experience in infrastructure transformation within Insurance ideally. This is a 12 month FTC with view to extend.
- Work with various business & IT functions to upgrade existing infrastructure
- Advising the business on the best approach to migrating to the cloud and implementing the strategy.
- Consolidation of Data Centres
- Working with the development team on improvement opportunities
- A proven track record in infrastructure transformation
- Experience in cloud migration
- Knowledge of SQL
- Data Centre Consolidation
- Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Ability to work with both business and IT SMEs
This role is offered on a 12 month basis with the possibility for extension, £80-90K FTC with benefits. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.