We are looking for an experienced infrastructure professional to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business going through an exciting period of change.
Due to continued success (even during the pandemic) this business is going through a large transformation programme, part of which involves migrating their services over to Azure.
This role will work within the infrastructure function, engaging with the architecture team to help build their new client platforms. You will work with infrastructure that has been designed to allow the continuous release of code into production - this system is developed and grown rather than simply built.
Someone who has a strong infrastructure background with some exposure to cloud / devops tools would be the ideal person to take a step up into a Platform focused position.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong, hands-on infrastructure background in a Microsoft environment
- Exposure to Azure
- Drive to learn and pick up new tools & technologies quickly
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders
- Experience working with cross functioning teams
- Experience with data centre environments (HyperV, VMWare)
Below are the tools and skills you'll be using / utilising, if you have any exposure it is desired.
- Containerisation; Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Azure Defender (ATP)
- Deployment of Infrastructure as code; ARM, Terraform etc
- Azure Site Recover
- Previous experience with Azure migrations
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step towards a cloud / platform career. Based just south of Wakefield, this role is fully remote for the moment and will progress to 1-2 days office / rest from home in the new norm. Flexi hours are also available.
Click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!