Currently recruiting for an experienced Investment Reporting Accountant Team Lead.
This is a key role within the business. You will be responsible for fund valuations, review of NAV's, production of general ledger accounting journals and reconciliations. You will provide analysis for the Unit-Linked book of business as well as liaise and present to senior stakeholders across the group.
- Review of daily, and monthly, net asset value and general ledger accounting journals and reconciliations
- Assisting with the on boarding of new transactions and portfolios into the Unit Linked Business
- Assisting with statutory and Solvency II financial reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.)
- Experience working within an investment and/or funds environment
- Previous Team Lead or supervisory experience
For more information on this, and other roles I am recruiting for you can contact me on Louise.O'Dowda@weareoliverjames.com