If you are a fan of television, media, broadcast, keeps reading:
For one of my clients in the Media Sector, I am looking for an IT Engineer ready to take on new challenges and learn new technologies related to the Media's World!
By joining this young and fun team, you will learn a lot of new technologies that will help you evolve to a full Broadcast Engineer thanks to Training and your new colleague's knowledge.
You will be part of a dynamic sector, where you will be in direct contact with the main actors of the Media sectors in Europe, this will allow you to become a true expert in the broadcast.
IT Engineer - The job
At my clients,
- You will help, install, and support your client's infrastructure
- You will deal with the network and firewalling
- After a full onboarding, you will be part of the project's team
- You will be part of the monthly Support watch (day only)
IT Engineer - Your profile
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in IT or electronics and at least 2 years in the field
- You speak French AND Dutch (or good level and ready to improve) AND English
- You are team spirit minded, have good communication, and like to take initiatives
- You are eager to learn and be taught
IT Engineer - The offer
- A permanent contract in a growing Made in Belgium company
- A nice salary package and a full set of extra advantages like a company car, insurance, meal vouchers, laptop, phone, etc.
- The possibility to keep learning and update yourself
If you are interested in this job and need more information, I am available at 02 588 10 84 or Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org