An exciting opportunity has arisen for Legal Counsel to join an expanding team for a reputable bank based in the Channel Islands.
You will be part of a well respected team in the industry and will be working with high calibre lawyers that will offer support and growth in your career
This role is suitable for an Associate who is looking to make a move in-house or someone who is already a Legal Counsel, 2-4 years PQE.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide legal support on a broad range of legal issues
- Ensuring banking products are developed that meet regulatory standards
- Provide legal advice to customers and stakeholders
- Identify legal and regulatory risks
Key Knowledge and Experience;
- 2-4 years PQE
- Ability to understand complex legal issues
- Banking or Regulatory experience is highly desirable
- Lots of client interaction
- Career progression and development
- Excellent base salary and package