The North America FP&A Team is looking for a highly motivated person who's interested to work in a demanding and changing environment, working with the Director of financial analysis, financial modelling and data analysis for the North America Health insurance business. Specifically, you will be responsible for the financial business partnering with Head of Sales, Actuaries and Underwritters of the Health insurance division, steering local growth initiatives in respect of budgeting & projections, leading/facilitating global M&A's activities and support the due diligence process for complex financial transactions by understanding the related accounting implications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the quarterly performance reporting and review, ensuring an efficient region consolidation process and support financial impact variance analysis for cohesive explanations of results in close cooperation with Regional CFO and Market Leads
- Build, maintain and calibrate business models to facilitate effective planning, analysis and decision making throughout the organization.
- Identify key financial drivers and assumptions within a business process, structure the identified drivers to tell a story, and develop a financial model to be used for planning purposes.
- Ensure operational excellence by developing rigorous routines for quarterly closings as well as plan and projections
- Provide transparency and actively challenge the robustness of Finance process and interfaces. The ability to perform the above tasks with a high degree of autonomy, but leveraging on and working closely with, all relevant stakeholders to deliver on clearly attributed goals and objectives is key
- Aggregate and organize financial data from multiple platforms and systems; suggest procedural changes to increase the accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency of models and reports used or produced by the team.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations which
- Support Sales and Products by providing proactive, insightful analysis of KPI drivers, expenses, and allocations; liaise as true business partner
- Support regional merger & acquisitions
- Ensure proper governance routines are established and followed
- Global ad-hoc requests support
Minimum Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Economics, Accounting or related quantitative
- 6+ years Finance and/or strategy experience or MBA degree and 2-4+ years in Finance and/or strategy experience.
- Financial services industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and PowerPoint skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in a broad range of data analysis, statistical and data management methods.
- Superior financial acumen and analytical ability.
- Able to deliver accurate work products that meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau) desired.
- Experience with Workday and Adaptive Planning is desirable, but not required.