Our client a growing Manco is currently seeking to hire a Compliance Manager to join their Irish Offering.
In this role, you will provide advice and assistance on compliance issues to various business areas, assisting the Head of Compliance in day-to-day compliance activities and the delivery of regulatory projects and liaise with multiple business lines and Senior Stakeholders within the business
What would my day to day look like?
The successful candidate can expect a broad overview on their day to day which will provide variety within their role. Below are some of the core duties;
- Prepare, review and advise on Compliance and Company Policies and Procedures
- Implementation of the Group Policies in the local Irish regulatory framework
- Prepare a Compliance Risk Assessment and evaluate autonomously the Compliance culture of the organisation and improve where necessary.
- Providing support to the Head of Compliance and in certain circumstances advise and guide staff in relation to compliance matters;
- Implement and write procedures reducing compliance risk of the firm.
- Keep up to date with the Regulatory changes from the CBI and ESMA.
Am I right for the position?
The successful candidate will ideally be coming from Manco/Super Manco environment with an understanding of Irish and Luxembourg domiciled funds and possess the following attributes
- Excellent understanding of UCIT regulations.
- Multiple years of experience within a Compliance/Risk function.
- LCOI/ACOI qualification.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- team orientated with the autonomy to work the ability to work of own initiative.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please click the "apply" button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about this opportunity before applying or do not yet have your CV up to date, please reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35315719706