We are looking for an experienced Networking professional to join a reputable and growing business within the Financial Services sector.
This role will lead and mature a team that provides the design, deliver and support of the voice & data network platforms across the group.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Lead & provide technical direction for the delivery & support of Networks, Security & telephony infrastructure across the business
- To collaborate with the architecture function to drive architecture & design of current & future network infrastructure
- Act as a technical escalation for the team, taking ownership of incidents, problems, project delivery to ensure service availability & performance
- Take a lead for supplier relationships, liaising with service management teams - communicating with stakeholders to delivery technical solutions & service improvements
- To develop & manage the Network Infrastructure road map moving forward
Skills & Experience:
- Experience leading a team of skilled Network, Security, Telephony specialists.
- Able to demonstrate technical leadership & direction to drive business outcomes and mature a function
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical topics and present to senior stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Network, Security and telephony technologies, such as;
- Checkpoint & Cisco firewalls
- Site to site VPNs
- F5 Load balancing & application delivery controllers
- Forcepoint proxy servers
This is a great opportunity to join a business that invests in it's technology function, to take ownership over a team helping it to mature. Whilst also having a direct impact on their strategy moving forward.
Paying up to £65k plus a generous bonus and pension, this role is fully remote for the moment and will continue to be flexible moving forward in a hybrid office / home environment.
Please click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.