Oliver James have partnered with an Insurance firm on the New York Stock Exchange to find a Operations Manager, responsible for the day to day operational services for London as well as working closely with business functions on operational practices and processes, focusing on operational efficiency, operational effectiveness and operational scalability in line with the business strategy. You will also be required to align operational strategies to the Lloyd's of London initiatives, such as Blueprint 2.
- Review and implement operational policies and practices
- Manage and evolve the target operational model day to day and drive efficiencies where possible
- Assist in defining and oversee the project management framework
- Assist in managing key operational business processes and develop performance measures, operational KPI's, MI and reporting to key stakeholders
- Manage outsourced contracts
- Build and maintain high performance culture through effective performance management, communications and training
- Any other duties as required
- Minimum 2+ years in the London Insurance Market - essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated operational experience
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of project management practices
Please contact me for further information on email@example.com.