A global (Re)insurer are on the look out for a global Head of P&C Risk
The Head of P&C Risk will be in charge of the entirety of this global entity's P&C risk function/Key risks.
As the lead for the current Risk Management mechanisms you will be responsible for maintaining and improvement of the effectiveness of the group's Risk Management.
You will also oversee all of the company's P&C Legal entities.
This role will see you management entities and people across the globe - You will be managing and responsible for some very large global teams.
The profile the company are looking for:
- A Minimum of 10 years in P&C (re)insurance risk
- Fully coherent with Risk and Risk Management
- Solid understanding of ERM
- Strong management and leadership qualities
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong desires to influence and lead from the front
- Experience leading teams around the world
- Preferably someone with an underwriting/pricing background or at least strong knowledge of these subjects
- A University degree in Finance, Mathematics, Actuarial Science or comparable field. Qualified actuary or equivalent quantitative
Due to the seniority and the fantastic relationship we have with the client, we will not be disclosing many more details around the role. However, if you are interested in finding out more please do email me - email@example.com to discuss the role and client in more detail.
Good luck with your application, do not miss out on this amazing once in a lifetime opportunity.