For an italian family business (Food production), I'm looking for a Project Manager Ecommerce, reporting to the Global Head of eBusiness | Digital Experience & Innovation.
As Project Manager, your main goal is to be responsible for the direction and coordination of relevant stakeholders in order to guide the execution and the on-time delivery of Platform projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the eCommerce Business/organization.
- Align with Business Leadership Team to keep the project roadmap aligned with Business requirements and desiderata;
- Identify opportunities to build our Ecommerce business to achieve sales growth and strong brand visibility.
- Partner with the Ecommerce, Marketing and Merchandising teams to strategize participation in promotional activity, set up onsite promos, and secure website placements to support brand launches, core/ hero SKUs, and all product categories
- Optimize on-site search functionality and add new tools/ apps if needed to drive discoverability and product page conversion.
- Drive the conversation with eCommerce Managers and IT Engaging Managers in order to define the allocation of projects vs. Release roadmap;
- Define stakeholders and project tasks to create a solid execution plan (GANTT);
- Manage project updates and track deliverables;
- Monitor and constantly report on project progresses, highlighting risks and preventing potential threads;
- Coordinate with It Service Manager the prioritization of Ticket Backlog in accordance with Business indications;
- Coordinate the execution of User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Regression Test (RT) as crucial activities prior the Project Go-Live.
- 4+ years of experience developing and executing integrated Ecommerce marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms
- Superior analytic skills, and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage performance data to maximize marketing effectiveness and identify new opportunities. Skilled at Google Analytics.
- Solve practical problems and deal with situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Excellent english
RAL 45-55 K