Our client, a leading Life Insurance focused organisation based in the City of London, is actively looking for a PMO Manager with a strong business change background to join them on a 12 month FTC basis. The selected individual will be responsible for providing enterprise wide PMO support and will report into the Global PMO Manager.
- Supporting the day to day PMO operations
- Supporting the PMO team & Delivery leads with project planning
- Addressing all performance and planning issues using an appropriate, risk-based approach
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure that all tools and reporting are meeting required standards.
- Developing new initiatives to improve PMO performance
- Providing mentorship to all direct reports
- Take part in regular SteerCo meetings and provide progress reports to the board
- Develop and actively manage programme plans & budgets
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- A proven track record in the end to end PMO management, preferably within Life Insurance
- Experience using Workfront Software
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage initiatives from design through to delivery
- The ability to set up a programme PMO function if required
- Strong understanding of risk management and governance framework
If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.