PMO Manager - Central Manchester with work from home
Fantastic opportunity to join a successful financial services business as the Group PMO Manager with remote working options as well as centrally based offices in Manchester.
The PMO Manager will join the Change Delivery team and play a key role in the successful delivery of the Change portfolio. The PMO Manager will be leading a team of 7 PMO analysts and working alongside programme managers and senior leadership across a number of fast paced, high profile programmes.
We are looking for someone who can take what has been built to date and be the heart of the Change Delivery team. You will drive a performance culture around change, driving performance management of the portfolio.
· Provide leadership of the PMO team ensuring effective and efficient programme and project controls and reporting are in place.
· Build and maintain effective relationships with Programme Leadership, being able to influence and provide scrutiny, challenge and insight across the programmes.
· Be accountable for the provision of all key PMO services, Planning, Costs, Resourcing, Risk and Issue management, MI reporting, Governance, Controls and methodology compliance
· Grow the capability of the PMO function to meet the changing needs of the business
* Extensive experience leading a PMO team in a Senior PMO, Lead PMO or PMO Manager role working in a fast paced, complex IT focused and regulated environment
* Strong experience working effectively with third parties throughout the process
* Exceptional collaboration, relationship development and relationship management skills with the confidence to effectively challenge others where appropriate
* Excellent communication and drafting skills with an ability to filter and interpret technical programme updates and provide clear, concise reports for non-technical audiences
* Proficient use of PPM applications, Clarity, and MS applications including Sharepoint, Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
* Experience of financial tracking and reporting against budgets