Privacy Manager- London - Permanent - up to £70K
Oliver James have partnered with a top Financial Services bank in London who are looking to recruit a Privacy Manager.
The ideal Privacy Manager will have completed their CIPP/E and have exposure in the below areas:
- Provide high-quality and timely advice on compliance and data protection issues around the UK GDPR and related legislation
- Preparing,drafting and advising on Data Protection Impact Assessments, Subject Access requests and other privacy risk assessments assessing the impact of proposed changes to business processes and agree appropriate mitigating actions
- Preparing, drafting and advising on key Privacy Office know how and template documentation.
- Overseeing the production and reporting of KPIs
- Working with oversight Committees ensuring data protection controls are operating effectively
- Actively developing and mentoring colleagues on the team
- Contributing to the wider life of the Compliance Division, the Risk Directorate and liaising with senior stakeholder.
The ideal Privacy Manager will be experience in Data Protection regulations and be CIPP/E qualified.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.