I am currently working with a large and well-established Lloyd's Managing Agent who are looking to add three part/nearly-qualified Actuaries to their Pricing team.
You will be joining a large global insurer, writing business across Energy, Marine, Construction, Property and Cyber.
- analysis between the pricing, reserving, capital modelling and business planning processes
- pricing recommendations
- build, develop and maintain rating models and methods
- modelling of potential aggregations of risk
Candidates must have:
- At least three years' GI Actuarial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good exam progress
- Hold the right to work in the UK without sponsorship
- London market experience is preferable