This leading insurance business is well regarded for offering superb career growth opportunities, broad exposure and a very good work life balance. Due to continued investment in strengthening their governance function, they have created a new headcount to oversee Data Governance. This is a great opportunity to broaden your skills across Risk, Controls and Compliance, in addition to gaining exposure to the operations of the business.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be supporting the business in risk and control matters relating to data protection. This involves leading initiatives to raise the data literacy across the business and enhancing the value of data assets. You will be required to design and establish data governance programs and initiatives to drive the organisation towards being data driven and enable innovations while preserving the confidentiality of data.
- At least 10 years of experience in risk management, compliance or audit within financial services
- Recent experience in data governance or data management
- Experience driving change transformations or change initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong risk mindset and problem-solving ability