Regional Senior PMO Analyst/ PMO Manger - Leading Insurers
I am looking for a Regional PMO to join my Insurance clients' multinational Finance Project/ Business Change team. Ideal candidates would be someone with an Accounting background or have been Finance PMO/ PM for several projects within Banking/ Insurance industries.
What is the role about
- Accountable to consolidate, analyze, and monitor Program artefacts: Program & Project schedule (including critical path), consolidated program and project view of resource demand and supply, risks & issues, financials (cost variances to ensure accurate tracking against the agreed project budget)
- Co-ordinate and drive the completion of status reporting for Programs at different working levels (project status reports, monthly status reports to the region, steering committee) and taking detailed meeting minutes
- Experience with dealing in Agile Programs/Projects and able to create and maintain Agile artefacts and processes (e.g. Sprint Burndown Charts, Sprint Goals, Definition of Done, Organize ceremonies)
- Accountable of project deliverables (meeting minutes, risks, issues and decision logs) and following up on outstanding actions and monitor risks and issues
- Assist and support the program/project forecasting for the full rollout and for the current Financial Year. Provide input to Finance for the budget cycle for upcoming Financial Year
- Accountable for completion of the monthly financial cycle according to agreed quality standards (e.g. reconcile with general ledger and make proper accruals). Analysis to be done on variance between planned/forecasted number and actuals.
- Review and liaise with Regional controllers and related project parties to reconcile and then assist Project Manager to drive the cost allocation / charging agreement between Project and Countries
- Accountable for monthly finance reporting to ensure timely escalation of any financial issues
- Review invoices and ensure that the charging is in accordance with signed agreements
The Ideal Candidate
- 5 years or more experience in a PMO role including managing schedule, financials and resource demand in complex cross-year and multi-country roll-out projects
- At least 2 years of project management experience in planning, monitoring and delivering IT projects, preferably in merger and acquisitions space
- Experience working in insurance industry is an added advantage for this role
- Well-organized and attention to details
- Strong at effectively handle multiple priorities under time and delivery pressures in a changing business environment
- Ability to understand the context of conversations/meetings to produce good quality reports and MOMs.
- Excellent business sense and presentation skills including good proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and excellent documentation skills (in English)
- Agile experience is desirable
- Self-motivation and strong analytical mind.
- Self-starter and passionate with excellent can-do attitude. Proactive in following up tasks and activities.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing priorities and technology environment