The candidate will work as part of the Investment Team on the Portfolio Management and other activities connected with the asset management. The ideal candidate be an experienced credit portfolio manager and analyst, possibly with coverage on a broad range of credit asset classes, from IG to HY and private debt, working in a similar role in insurance or asset management companies; directly report to the Chief Investment Officer.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support definition of Strategic Asset Allocation at Company and Segregated fund level;
- Implementation of Strategic Asset Allocation, with particular focus on managing and coordinating third party asset managers;
- Propose, structure and execute Tactical Asset Allocation, consistently with Investment Policy and SAA.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong written and verbal ENGLISH language;
- Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years working for an assets management company (banks or SGR) or for an insurance company in investment department;
- Experience working on multiple typologies of investments with focus on Corporate IG and High Yield or similar assets;
- Experience working with legal documentation on structured products;
- General Understanding of Solvency II, IVASS Regulation, Local and International Accounting;
- Candidate must have the desire and ability to take initiative on tasks and responsibilities;
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and knowledge of the main market's investments suite