A ServiceNow Developer is required to manage the delivery of all build artefacts effectively to ensure quality outputs, working closely with the team of software engineers to build, customise and integrate software solutions. They will also update existing systems and integrate improvements to work on the applications already in operation.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Scripting (Java/SQL/HTML/CSS/XML/SOAP/REST)
- ServiceNow CMDB configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Item Designer Configuration
- MID server implementation and configuration experience
- ServiceNow Architecture
- Service Portal Configuration
- Data loads /transform maps
- Delivery of technical documentation
- Deployment via update sets and unit testing
- Expertise in multipleServiceNow Applications
- Incident, Problem, Request, Change, CMDB, HR and more
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of development processes and methodologies
- SDLC and associated methodologies followed
- Issues resolved or escalated in a timely manner in alignment with SLA
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Ensure customer impacts are assessed and addressed in the design and delivery of solutions
- Proactively build and maintain strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Analyse business requirements, design and implement solutions
- Complete impact analysis, determine test coverage requirements
- Ensure appropriate support to the end users during UAT and Postproduction Testing.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience with Paris preferred, must be a qualified Admin and preferably will hold implementation certification.
- Knowledge of ITOM would be beneficial
- Broad knowledge of software development life cycle processes
- Relational database and SQL development experience
- Knowledge on Test Driven Development, CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of Agile methodology