We are currently searching for a Software Engineering Manager for a Zurich based client that are now looking for an experienced team lead and IT professional to drive this development team forward. The team is made up of 8 - 10 mid to senior level Software Engineers. In the role, you will be working alongside both Business and IT Professionals to understand, discuss and implement project requirements across new and existing platforms. The role involves working specifically around the company's own Software solutions, whilst taking responsibility for further development, maintenance and support of the core applications of the business.
Day to day responsibilities and tasks include daily meetings and interactive discussions with your Software Development team, including code review, solution design, mentoring, client discussions and more. In addition to this, you will then be in close exchange with several other departments of the wider business where topics of discussion may include; project analysis, implementation efficiency, solution design, target architecture, internal development and expansion, future hiring and much more!
- An experienced team lead/tech lead with proven results in leading software or IT development teams
- A strong software engineering background, ideally with Java programming languages and skills
- Ideally a degree or higher education in IT, Computer Science
- Quality focused IT lead with an analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- Industry knowledge of the insurance industry would be beneficial
- Ability to speak both fluent German and English
This is a Permanent role that offers a competitive basic salary and bonus. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org