We are looking for an experienced Support Engineer to join a reputable business based near Knowsley. Due to company success and upcoming projects they are looking to expand their IT team.
You would be responsible for supporting the businesses internal users both remotely and in person, you will also help more senior members with project work. This is a broad role where you will get involved with supporting their entire IT environment.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years experience providing IT Support
- Experience providing 2nd Line Support
- Good communication & customer service skills
- Must be personable and able to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Experience with the following technologies; Office packages, Windows 10, Active Directory, Group Policy, Server Operating Systems, Various Hardware maintenance
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next step, actively promoting learning this team would not hold you back and give you the chance to take on a really varied and interesting role!
Due to the nature of the business this will require some onsite support where needed, so ability to drive & be able to commute to the area is essential.
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org