UI / UX Engineer - Digital
An established financial services business based in the Derby area are looking for a UI / UX Engineer with to join their Digital Customer experience team. This is a new and exciting role for a Frontend Developer or experienced UX Engineer to work in a varied role where you can specialise in both Technical Implementation and UX Design. The organisation is offering the UX / UI Engineer between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and level plus remote working and a benefits package.
The right candidate will be confident facilitating collaboration between development and design, bringing together technical know-how and design aesthetics. They will partner with Developers, Users, Marketing and the Product team to conceptualise and deliver an effective user experience. The ideal UX engineer will have the skillset of a front-end developer but also the working know-how of UX design principles and ability to design their own implementations.
- 2 years' experience in a UX / UI Designer role .
- Experience producing high fidelity designs or prototypes, or a portfolio demonstrating this capability
- Confident using Figma, Balsamiq or other Wireframing tools as well as strong Agile and UX Principles
- Able to Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch-up meetings that occur in a project life cycle
- Help identify, create, and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Transform the design language into a component library, coded in a framework or library
- Liaise with and provide expert advice and guidance to project stakeholders, business owners and development team members where necessary.
- Promote the adoption of the design system throughout the organisation.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com